The Writtle Surgery

01245 421205

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. You can complete an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness. These are available from your employer or surgery reception. Please note that your employer has a legal obligation to accept this form of certification. If they insist on a doctor’s certificate this will be a private one at the current private fee rate.

Translate »